We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

honey beez from digitalciggz

I love Pay It Forward on ECF, Juice swaps are a great way to just try a lot of mixed juices with out breaking the bank. I just got in a swap lot and low and behold

NICE!

I popped out a fresh clearomiser, got a fresh eGo battery and away we go. This bottle is 18mg as opposed to my usual 24 but well see how it does. Heres the description from Digitalciggz.com "This is very unique Honey flavor. Modeled after the wonderful taste of Honey, Nuts, and Oats. You’re sure to enjoy Honey Beez all day long."

Flavor, First draw, straight honey. Not the stuff you buy in the cute little bear but the kind from the whole foods place that has a piece of the comb in it. Taste thick and sweet but lets continue. As you keep vaping the full flavor sets in and the honey mixes in. Its not honey any more, well it is but it isnt, stay with me. I have tried a few honey nut flew flavored tobaccos, there always good to relax me for some reason and that's what I'm getting from this. Its got a dark honey taste at first, like how honey taste in dark hot tea or heat it up to pour on toast or waffles. Then what I can only guess is the nuts and oats finish the flavor just like the honey nut flew tobacco flavors. Its not a tobacco taste or flavor but it has that nutty sweet rich taste. So you get that honey bite on the tounge then a nice nutty sweet after taste. The exhale mixes it all together and is really nice.

Vapor production on this one is good, nothing too outrageous but a good flow of noticeable vapor.

Throat hit, moderate, nothing thats going to choke a non smoker/vaper but its more of the taste that hits you in the throat. I will be trying this on my infinity. Dialing it in till it chokes me.

Aroma, not a lot of people like this on. The two guys closest to me (about 10 feet away) had to try to smell it. They said it smelled like oatmeal to them, but one of the sales guys came through and gagged. I like it but apparently it isnt for everyone.

Over all I like this flavor a lot. I think Ill keep it around for that relaxing nite time vape. I like unique flavors and this one is just that. Its a great change from the expected. I cant really make recommendations on this one. I will say if you like honey nut flew you might really love this. Its really good to me though. As always thanks for reading

1 comment:

Jie Janet said...

Keeping healthy life style maintain the balance of electronic ciggerate follow us on:- The Vicious Ant atomizers is all almost the electronic cigars in astuteness its countless uses. By incomes of a bit of legitimate Hana Mods for sale give or meal the procedures to all mix of Suicide Bunny cheap e juice up the entry for recouping kayfun atomizer inoffensive life.