We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco From ECBlend

ECBlend is a newer vendor and I dont know if a lot of people have given them a try yet. So I figured it was my duty to order a bunch of juice and give you the low down. At the moment ECBlend is running a 20% off special pricing a 30ml bottle around .24 cents a ml. Im a sucker for deals. They also have a create a flavor option that is a bit unique. "Select up to 4 different flavors to mix, then choose your custom options. Let us know if you like it! If you do, we'll try it and if we like it too, we will put it on our site for others to enjoy. And... if you want to, you get to name it!" Im going to have to try that later. For now lets have a vape, shall we? The juice is a 50/50 blend PG/VG and 24 mg nic. In using a standard cartomizer and a 3.7v box mod. Here we go.



Ive sampled a few and my favorite is this chocolate hazelnut tobacco. I always sample a couple drops of my new orders before doing a full review. This one knocked my socks off. I had a business trip the next day, and I loaded a couple of cartomizers with this stuff and vaped my brains out.

Flavor, First Hit. Cocoa, a nice hot mug of cocoa.It has a really creamy dark chocolate taste, the hazelnut is like a hazelnut coffee, not overpowering just a nice hint at the end. The tobacco is a creeper but comes in just where I like it at the end. It leaves you with a nice chocolate cigar taste in your mouth. The tobacco is a faint taste, but very obvious that it is a tobacco. On the inhale you get a full rush of cocoa, the hazelnut taste hits the back of the mouth and throat, and through the exhale that finishes with a really smooth dark tobacco with a light effect. I emphasize the smooth part, and the tobacco flavor is dark, but it isnt a really strong taste like most dark tobaccos. the more I vape it the more of a tobacco taste I get. This was awesome at killing my urge for a cigarette while I was out of town, I get around smokers some times and start to want one, especially when Im stressed. This vape killed that cold, or actually warm.

Throat hit, Pretty good, smooth but 3 or 4 big drags and I had a nice buzz, really great!

Vapor production, Solid, pretty thick and it really made the flavor fill your mouth, a nice full vape.

Aroma, I vaped this in the boss' cherished new BMW, He loved the smell, a good chocolate latte smell actually.

Overall, LOVE IT. This is my vape of the week for sure. I love the sweet taste, and the hit and vapor. This flavor is outstanding and unique, the hit is superb, and the vapor is full and thick. I have a couple more to try from them, but this is my pick. Check out ECBlends.com and check them out. Thanks for reading

No comments: