We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Custom Coffee from ECBlend

I had no choice but to order this one, its made to order. Cream? Double Cream? Sugar? Double Sugar? PG/VG blend? Heres the full list, "English Toffee, Cream, Extra Cream,Sugar,Extra Sugar,Mocha,Vanilla Butternut,Bavarian Creme (Sweet Vanilla) ,Chocolate Hazelnut Cream" Its like a coffee bar of vapor. You can even order extra flavor. My style is coffee, one cream, double sugar, 24 mg nic. Im using a fresh atomizer and my new sparkie (review coming later) at 3.6 volts. Here we go




Flavor First Hit, MMMM, I feel like I shouldnt vape this this late, it taste like my home made coffee. I use real cream at home and this hits it right on. Its a softer coffee, a mild blend I would say, the cream is about the same as a spoonfull in an 8oz cup of coffee, the sugar about two spoons. I swear it leaves the same after taste in my mouth for a while, really great effect. Im glad I didnt order double cream as the cream flavor its self is a little sweet, though it would be really good if I had added one of the flavor shots. So many options. The inhale gives me the most coffee taste, while the full inhale gets a little creamy and sweeter, then the exhale is just like pulling a hot cup of coffee away after a drink. This is really straight forward, how do you take your coffee? Or should I say how would you like to vape your coffee. I might order extra flavor next time for a stronger brew. My taste buds are burnt on coffee, if its not knock you down strong I dont bother drinking it, but a nice medium coffee makes a good vape to me.


Throat hit, Yes for a coffee this has good TH, I should have wrote this after my drive into work. I like a good TH in the morning


Vapor Production, good vapor, solid, Nothing too big.


Aroma, the cream keeps it from smelling like a fresh pot, but its a nice creamy coffee drink scent


Overall, Im pretty content with my blend, Ive sent them a recipe of mine to see how they do with it, be on the look out for the review of that too. I love the effect of this vape, its always awesome when you get exactly what you expect, the cream and sugar are just want I would put in my coffee if I made it myself, and you really cant beat that compared to all the coffee vapes Ive bought looking for something close to how I like my coffee. Check out ecblend.com for more customizable mixes and Thanks for reading

No comments: