We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bloog Coffee E-Liquid Review


 Nothing satisfies my wake and vape needs like a good coffee flavored e-liquid. Bloogs coffee is described as "Bloog Liquid Fusion Juice Coffee Flavor provides the taste of freshly brewed coffee any time of day. Our coffee e-cigarette juice provides the perfect morning vape to get you started for the day. The taste is soft and pleasant with hints of blended coffee and a nice smooth throat hit."  Im using the 24 mg nic liquid in a fresh standard cartomizer on a bloog 808 short battery. I find the liquid always has more flavor than the prefilled carts. Everything is charged filled and ready so here we go



First Puff: Medium roast.......little bit of cream.....little bit of cream.......smooth finish. The coffee is bold but not the dark dark roast that taste burnt to me. I say medium roast as its a strong coffee but its not got the hard bitter finish. The flavor rolls just like my morning cup, strong coffee, then the creamy, almost vanilla hint followed by a slight sweet finish like two spoons of sugar. The exhale is SMOOOOTH, that taste just like the after taste of coffee.

The vapor has a fleeting fresh brewed smell. The vapor feels thick and full on the exhale but again dissipates quickly.

Throat hit, even for a 24mg its is smooth but more than enough to make you sit back and enjoy each puff. It dosent kick you in the throat, more like a nice satisfying drag of that first cigarette of the morning


Over all I love it, I love coffee e liquids, This one is one of if not the most balanced Ive ever tried. Good simulation of coffee cream and sugar, smooth, and strong enough to satisfy. I feel like I need to use another word than satisfy over and over, but thats simply the best word I could possibly use. I bought two more bottles and am ordering a bunch of the prefilled cartos. Bloog is rolling out some new goodies and the prefilled carts are 4.99, use code VAPOCHASER10 and get an extra 10% off











1 comment:

Jie Janet said...

I got my first electronic cigarette kit at e liquid store online, and I think its the best kit.