We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Honeycomb from O2vapors.com Review


Honeycomb from O2Vapor.com. When speaking with Omead, owner operator of O2, he told me that this was there most popular or fan favorite if you will. I was saving this review untill I found my last bottle of an old favorite honey flavor. Not to name names but I loved this flavor but its stench was too much for most around me to bare. So when Omead told me this smelled like waffles I got excited. After I told him the type of flavors I like and we discussed vaping habits he seemed more than sure I was going to love this one. Im using a standard O2 pre filled cartomizer with 18mg nic on a standard O2 battery. Here we go



Flavor, First hit, Really smooth, sweet, and almost smokey. Its a light sweet taste of dark honey, like natural/organic slightly bitter honey, but it leaves a sweet taste in your mouth. The VG is so moist of a vape that its almost like sweet honey pouring thinned in your mouth. Its not as over powering as pure thick honey but it is a pure thick vape. Almost as if it were actually possible to smoke honey. As you inhale the flavor comes on light and smokey with a little sweet and as it builds, by the time you inhale you have a mouth full of sweet. The exhale is a really kick though, its like the vapor and the flavor condenses and and the smokey and sweet flavors magnify. This is definitely a distinct flavor. There are a lot of honey vapes out there but this really has a unique kick. Very similar to a real cigarette, minimal taste on the inhale and more flavor on the exhale.

Throat hit. Its strange, The inhale does give a nice hit, but at the end of the exhale when you think its all out of your lungs that smokey flavor gives you a second hit in the back of the mouth/throat

Aroma, WAFFLES, straight up, no other words needed. Just waffles, no doubt

Overall. I can see why this is a favorite, especially for those of us who were heavy smokers. Its similar to a cigarette in how the flavor hits you, its a really sweet, savory, soothing flavor. The double throat hit makes it satisfying for nic fits. Its like a smokers security blanket. You get a thick heavy smoke, a smooth flavor and a great throat hit. Its everything I was looking for when I switched. I am a huge fan of unique tobacco flavors and this is really right there in that group. Its not a tobacco flavor but the smokey quality puts it right there with the best honey flu tobacco I have ever tried. So check them out, and as always thanks for reading






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omead? What kind of gay-ass name is that?