We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

HALO Freedom Juice Review

Review and clue number two. Freedom Juice from HALO. I had a pretty good experience with Torque 56 Im ready to try some more Halo. I havent come across too many mentions of this flavor so I dont know what to expect. The juice is nice and dark as I have steeped all of these for a couple months. The juice is 24mg nic, Im using a fresh cartomiser and Im back to an ego battery. Ive got high hopes for this murky liquid so lets see what  its got.

Flavor, first hit. Cedar and Cocoa. I know it sounds strange but I smell and taste cedar and just a tiny tiny hint of a cocoa. Its not as noticeable as a lot of cocoa flavored juices, its a slight hint on the end of the inhale and exhale. Now that Im trying to taste I can barley pick it out. After a few long drags, Im getting a lot of spice on the exhale, nothing peppery but a noticeable kick. The inhale is light and woodsy and like torque 56, mellows towards the throat, and gets a sweet hint. It hits your throat crisp and clean, then the spice comes out right as you exhale, at the end of the exhale is the semi sweet slight cocoa taste. The mix Im describing dosnt sound good to me but it taste good so thats all I care about. Its definitely a Full BOLD taste, good kick, really wakes up the taste buds, and keeps them guessing till the flavor settles in. It reminds me of a spiced cigar, but has an aged mellow balance to it. This vape is really back and forth for me.

Throat hit. Its a robust full flavro and the hit is nothing short of the same for me. Its not making me hack up a lung but its a good solid hit

Vapor Production. This a little fuller than my last halo juice, but its still about average from more PG juices, delivers full vapor to deliver a full flavor.

Aroma, Wheeeew its a musky but pleasant scent, again I think more of after shave than anything

Overall, its a full flavor, I think I may have overfilled the carto because it was such a full vape. Thick and strong, but the way it danced back and forth from spicy cigar to sweet aged cigar, really got my attention. I noticed i tasted the spice more after i took a drink or a break, but then it settled in nicely. Thanks for reading



Click the pic below and Check out HALO for more E Liquids and Freedom Juice
E-Liquid By Halo





Contest clue #2- R   (if you havent heard, Im giving away a 24 mg sampler of Halo E Juices, Check out the Torque 56 review for details)

1 comment:

Jie Janet said...

naked 100 e-juice is a really good choice for advanced vapers - not just an ecig, but as well a dry leaf and vax vaporixer. This e-cigs works like a beast in electronic cigarette online store- so much vapor and such a long battery life. This is a bit more advanced technology - they are using mini-tanks and you can see how much liquid is there left in the cart. On the battery you can see how much power it has left. Vapor amount of brain freeze e-juice is amazing, flavors are great. Price is a bit high though.