We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HYPE from Alien Visions Review

I got this bottle as a sample in a recent order, they were only available this Monday and Tuesday and I was needing some Boba's anyway. That and I love AVE.
I started it out last night on my Inferno tank, brand new atty, fresh batt. 24 mg nic

9/10 Vapor production was great on this one, thick smoke on inhale and exhale. The smell really accented the flavor
10/10 Flavor. At first inhale it taste like Hypnotic, the liquor. It was a good bit sweeter than hypnotic mist if you have tried that liquid. It was more like taking a sip of hypnotic, the flavor was really full and clear. If you have never had hypnotic or vaped hypnotic mist its a peach melon flavor, first taste is a good mix of flavor but the exhale on this liquid was straight peach after taste, and the smell really brought the taste out more, my fiancee was french inhaling it. I cant say enough about how good the flavor quality is even if its not your taste
7/10 Throat Hit I personally dont like strong throat hit on fruity flavors, so this one was more than enough for me

I have been having a lot of luck with CE2's this week so I decided to use my last free clearomiser to test it out this morning. If Patience is a virtue, CE2's require patience, then I am not a virtuous person. I was locked and loaded but needed to let the wicking get nice and wet before vaping away on this one. It does have PG where as most AVE juices are VG, just a heads up. I dont know the ratio but if I had to guess I would say from the thickness that it is still more vg than pg but it wicks great in my clearomiser, much better than their straight VG

OVERALL 9.5/10 Im impressed, I was thinking about ordering some more Hypnotic mist from FSUSA as I dont usually vape fruity liquids, but this is a nice change up for me from mostly tobaccos and coffees. If you like Hypnotic, Hypnotic mist or even Voodoo, I think you would love this stuff. I hope they make more so I can get a bigger bottle this 6ml isnt going to last!!