We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

Xenomorph from Hybrid Creations Review

Hybrid Creations XENOMORPH. In a market full of Pluid a likes, Xeno stands alone. Ive been seeing a lot of buzz on facebook about Hybrid creations, so I had to check it out. Chris Orth, the owner at HC took time to chat with me about his creations and had it shipped before I even thought to look for it. Chris describes it as such,""Xenomorph"
If there was ever a flavor you couldn't put your finger on, its this one....
Sweet Citrus fruit flavors, candy notes and a root beer kicker that gives you plenty of throat hit. Its been described so many times, trust me it will keep you guessing up until the point you finish the bottle.
My second personal favorite and well liked by friends and vapers curious to get this green juice in a tank" He currently has 5 distinct flavors and is always working on more. I also ordered the
"Dulce Cubano" AKA Cuban but with juices this fresh Im letting the tobacco steep for a couple weeks. Now my bottle is 18 mg, dripping in a 2.5 atomizer on a 3.7 volt eGo battery. Here we go.


Flavor/First hit,Wow, its a whirl of flavors coming to mind. It taste like a mix of three other liquids I really like, one is a 5 flavor mix by its self. This is a very complex juice. First the obvious, I get the root beer, citrus and candy. Ive noticed lately (since I cant get the taste of licorice out of my mouth) that root beer does taste a little like a licorice soda. But thats just the first layer,it acts like a taste but activator, it gets your mouth tingling as the citrus sweet blends in. I get a lemon lime kind of mix like a sprite, but then it changes up on me again. I get the candy but its a distinct flavor from the lemon lime, its a new flavor of its own and it taste like gummy bears. Every vape takes a bit of a different blend of these same flavors, some times I get a touch of cola in with it, some times I get an almost minty vapor. Eventually it all blurs into a sweet haze almost like when you where a kid and you stuck your cup under every fountain and poured every flavor in. It may sound weird but this is a really fun vape. Once it settles down and you brain quits working overtime to try to figure out what it is, as you inhale you start with the root beer, then the sweet lemon lime, as you inhale it into your lungs the root beer tingles and makes the citrus pop out more and as you exhale that gummy bear sweetness comes to the tip of the tongue and it leaves the root beer taste in your mouth.

Throat hit, The root beer really makes it a stout vape for some thing with such a fruity mix. Its a great flavor to feel you nic but not a lung buster

Aroma, as unique as the flavor, you cant quite call it any one thing

Overall, if Hybrid Creations can make a fruit vape hit this good, and layer in so many flavors that compliment each other instead of covering or over powering each other, Im really looking forward to trying their other flavors. Check them out on facebook and drop Chris a message. As always, Thanks for reading

No comments: