We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A New Direction

When I started using electronic cigarettes I bought a expensive cheaply made njoy. A rn4081 I later learned it was called. IT WAS TERRIBLE.  But it got me to look for a better alternative. Next thing I knew I got swept up in vaping. Buying new kits and flavors left and right, reading forums and reviews and shopping for deals. From big names to people selling liquids on the forums I tried it all. After getting burnt on a few bad buys I started writing reviews to let others know of great products and places and products to beware of. But as I ran through all the ecigs and got into bigger ego batteries,  then bigger cartomizers, bigger atomizers, ce2s, tanks, variable voltage, and the slew of devices that followed. I had to have it all, and I had to write about it. Before I realizied it I had taken some thing as simple as a cigarette and complicated it to the point I didnt know what to grab in the morning. Witch tank, which battery, which flavor? I threw out over 280 bottles of e liquid. I went back to smoking. Last year I bought a simple but effective e cig kit. Two batteries and a charging case, one flavor I liked and stuck with it. With all the advances in electronic cigarettes it was a basic e cig kit that worked for me. I wondered how many people bought a cheap electronic cigarette at a gas station and threw in away in frustration, or got online and started doing research only to get bad information or get over whelmed with all the different products out there. In the coming weeks I'll be starting over with this site. Im going to try every entry level e cig I can find and let people know the truth about starting out with e cigs. If I see an electronic cigarette in a gas station I'll buy it, try it, and review it. Ill put up some guides along the way to try to help people make the switch successfully. So join the mailing list or follow me on facebook or twitter because its going to be a long foggy road

1 comment:

starlyte said...

Snap... I started with the rn4081's too, ghastly, but now I'm on a Vamo, very useful for rewicking, tells you the resistance, and bottom coil tanks or cartos, a DID SS, and a RTA, and I DIY my juices. I'm happy, and after 45 years of smoking, I've not toutched one for over 8 months. I like the fun side of DIY, mods etc. Enough to never think of smoking ;)