We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Support Volcano Legal Fund by Shawn Dunn

Click here to support Volcano Legal Fund by Shawn Dunn


 
 
 
Created by Shawn Dunn on February 8, 2013
 
About This Page
I am the owner of Volcano Electronic Cigarettes in Morgantown, WV.  We offer a great alternative to smoking cigarettes, which allow the user to enjoy nicotine and the action of smoking, without the smoke, ash, tar and carcinogens of actual cigarettes.

Recently, the Monongalia County Board of Health passed an indoor smoking ban for all of Mon County.  I was told recently that the smoking ban would apply to my store.  This will severely hamper my business, as my customers need to be able to try out our products before they make a purchase, and be able to sample the 34 different flavors that we offer to decide which ones they like.

The new county ordinance, however, does NOT specify electronic cigarettes, just "smoking".  Our products do not produce smoke, just water vapor.  The vapor is odorless and disappears in moments.  They do not harm anyone, and do not offend bystanders in any way.  The Mon County Board of Health has just arbitrarily decided that our NON-SMOKING products fall under their ban.  Of course, I wholeheartedly disagree.

I have retained an attorney to represent me against the Board of Health.  I have a feeling they are going to dig their heels to fight this, and I anticipate racking up some hefty legal bills.  I am appealing to you good people to chip in and help me out a little if you would like to help me "fight the man".  All I want is to be left alone and allowed to run my business and bring my life-saving products to the good people of Morgantown and surrounding areas.

Thank you in advance if you're able to help out in any way!
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you want help?please,your products are outrageusly overpriced online.I would never recommend anyone to be ripped off from your online store,use your illgotton gains for your legal defense,THE NERVE!