We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

O2Vapor Tropical Vanilla Review



I recently reviewed the O2Vapor starter kit, In my week of testing I got the pleasure of trying all their flavors. Since O2 has all VG liquids it was quite a flavor overload. With their unique cartomizers the VG rolls clouds of vapor and even leaves the scent lingering in the air. With that said the vanilla was a natural favorite to enjoy anywhere as people love the smell. Im using 18mg nic in a O2 cartomizer on an O2 short auto battery. Here we go





Flavor/ First puff. Sweet and creamy, VERY sweet and creamy. Not too rich, its a really smooth creamy vape. It hits the tip of the tongue with a true pure vanilla like a vanilla extract, but quickly blends into a sweat cream like vanilla ice cream melting on a hot slice of pie. I can pick out the coconut but it blends into the cream so well its more of an accent than a secondary flavor. A hint of coconut with out the bitter hint of real coconut. The inhale is creamy and with the thickness of the vapor its like a spoon full of whipped cream even before you inhale it into the lungs. The exhale is sweet to the point that I noticed that I generally swallow immediately after exhaling as the vapor causes my mouth to water a little.

Throat hit. Between the fact that its VG and the sweetness the throat hit is muted a little, you get a nice little tingle to the throat followed immediately by the sweet after taste

Vapor Production/ Aroma. VG= clouds of vapor. The smell is amazing. I french inhale this every few puffs just to accentuate the taste.

Overall. Its like smoking a vanilla cupcake covered in frosting and sprinkled with shredded coconut.I know I said the throat hit is a little light but something about this flavor is very soothing and relaxing. I cant quite put my finger on why but I can see why vanilla is a popular choice for smokers making the switch. Check out the rest of the the great flavors at O2Vapor.com



1 comment:

Jie Janet said...

It would be much more sensible to try and replace the smoking habit with using the Best dripping atomizer. One can Buy in e-cig online store for discounted rates if they do a proper search for the best deals.