We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Driptipdesignz.com Custom Tips

I was never into "cool" drip tips. Now I am very particular about my drip tips, but that s basically how they feel and how well they fit. But I recently found my perfect setup and wanted to personalize it. Wraps are nice for your mod, custom colors and tanks, and hundreds of thousands of drip tips. I wanted some thing truly "mine" and i found it driptipdesingz.com. I happened upon this by chance on a google image search, and tracked down Brian, the owner operator. I sent him a picture of one I liked, asked for a couple changes. He replied a couple hours later,
I can make you something. If I don't send you a picture of a finished tip in a few days, send me a reminder.
Brian
The next day I had a picture of my tip and a paypal invoice, and it shipped that day. USPS drug its feet but once I got it I was blown away, I was amazed it was made by hand its flawless. And I didnt have to stalk a web page, or search the classifieds, hoping that I could find on I actually liked

Heres the copy from their site
Each and every one of our drip tips are skillfully handcrafted to give you something different and unique.  They are made from a variety of different materials including carbon fiber, exotic woods, Tru-stone and sometimes a combination of materials. The cores for my tips are made using 464 naval brass or 303 stainless steel and will not break. Each tip is made to fit the 510 opening of many e-cigs.
If you have any questions or you are looking for a certain type of tip, feel free to send us an email.

Now are you ready to see how good brian really is?4 different basic types and hundreds of possibilities First braids like mine

 Straight carbon fiber layered over a one piece stainless core and an acrylic tip. No worries about breaking it off in a atomizer or cartomizer
 Different color and shape ad depth with the thick clear coat over the carbon and a swirled acrylic tip












Even colored weaves in the braid

And even Kanathal wire wraped in different designs. The combinations are endless













Next Brass and Stainless
Long SS
Brass pawn
Long Brass
Shorty SS















Next acrylic

 Swirls, lines, and a variety of colors

















Tru Stone
Webbed
Swirled
 Mixed
















And finally the truly custom pieces, the exotic woods
 SS core like all their tips, exotic wood, acrylic tip, and custom design on the body.


Even two grain combinations
















Overall these are some really unique tips. Price runs around 36$-39$depending on just how custom and what materials you want you. You really cant beat it unless you can do it yourself and even then Brian and driptipdesignz.com are hard to beat. If you tired of looking for a one of a kind piece drop him an email and get what have been searching for. Match you tip to your mod or tank show a little personality or just own a freaking sweet looking tip. Its your choice wait in line for a custom tip that doesnt have a solid core and will eventually break, or get what you really want. Thanks for reading


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

typo in the url

Jie Janet said...

joyetech atopack penguin se is a really good choice for advanced vapers - not just an ecig, but as well a dry leaf and vax vaporixer. This e-cigs works like a beast in electronic cigarette online store- so much vapor and such a long battery life. This is a bit more advanced technology - they are using mini-tanks and you can see how much liquid is there left in the cart. On the battery you can see how much power it has left. Vapor amount of joyetech cuboid pro kit is amazing, flavors are great. Price is a bit high though.