We Chase the Industry

Every week I will be testing and reviewing a new electronic cigarette or e liquid and documenting my travels and trials in vaping. Subscribe to our weekly mailing list, or like us on Facebook. Stay tuned for more from Vapor Chaser or Contact us @ blogvaporchaser@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review: Battery Acid from Obsidian Vapers

I warned you it was coming. if you havent read my last post on Obsidian, check out White. I have a little problem with artificial cinnamon flavors and scents. It chokes me, cant breath, triggers a gag reflex. White had a light touch of cinnamon, and it didnt bother me. We will see how this goes. I cant find any info on his site, but Jason told me this was a mix of cinnamon red hots and menthol. Battery acid, even the name makes me flinch. Fresh carto from COV and an ego battery, the juice is 18mg nic. Here we go

Flavor, first draw. @#$&!!!! KICK IN THE MOUTH. I have never, NEVER tasted anything like this NEVER. Ive got over 100 juices in my box right now and this is NO JOKE. Let me try to describe this for you. As you inhale your mouth starts to tingle, the longer the inhale the more tingle. Even to the point of a little burn like a mouth FULL of cinnamon red hots. As soon as you inhale the menthol sneaks in and cools your mouth and you get the roof of your mouth watering as it hits your throat. On the exhale the cinnamon comes back but taste a little sweeter, and your mouth feels NUMB.It feels like a menthol numbing cough drop. Its like the rush of cinnamon and menthol just destroyed your taste buds. (A drink of Mnt Dew feels weird after this) The flavor isnt as strong after repeat puffs but be warned put it down for a second and it comes back with a vengeance.

Throat hit, isnt any where near as strong as the flavor (thank God) but is completely soft. Its more like the feeling of a strong breath freshener hitting your throat.

Vapor production not plumes of vapor but a good thick exhale as always with Obsidian

Aroma, The smell of cinnamon and feel of menthol wont leave you quickly. I had to wash it out of my mouth because I could still smell it in my nose. Im going to keep this bottle in its own bag, zipped and sealed away from my other juices for fear it may eat them in the night

Over all. @#$&!!!! Still the strongest flavor combo I have ever tasted. I have never felt a flavor like this in my mouth. I used to bar tend and this feels like a crazy mix of straight mint, Hot Damn cinnamon, and EVERCLEAR 190 grain. It has more effect than any juice I have ever tasted. I cant say enough for how different this flavor is, Its a kick in the throat but you cant seem to put it down. Not an all day vape from me but man is it GOOD. Hands down the most unique liquid I have tried. I cant say this is going to hit everyone as hard as it hit me. I hoe not to disappoint any one as flavor is subjective but this juice is INSANE. As always thanks for reading.

No comments: